- Correlation and Pearson’s r (the correlation coefficient)
- The Central Limit Theorem
- Confidence Intervals and Margin of Error (note: you should recognize that the confidence intervals we are doing are based upon knowledge of σ, something which is very very improbable. You will be asked about this improbability on the test).
- Descriptive vs. Inferential Statistics
- How to calculate Standard Error vs. Margin of Error
From the Textbook, Elementary Statistics in Social Research, you should read:
- Chapter 10
- Chapter 6, “Samples and Populations”, 118- 33